An anime…about trains? That’s right, Rail Romanesque is officially joining the Funimation Fall 2020 anime lineup, so let the hype train roll!
Revitalization and new life have rolled into Ohitoyoshi. To celebrate, the city is hosting the first Maitetsu Festival, an event where young ladies who represent train engines and railway lines, also known as Railords, can gather.
Inspired by the incoming fleet, young Railord Suzushiro decides to host a summit where Railords can share their wisdom and trains of thought.
From studio Saetta and director Hisayoshi Hirasawa, Rail Romanesque has a stacked Japanese voice actor lineup, including:
- Tomoyo Kurosawa (Sound! Euphonium) as Aka
- Sumire Uesaka (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!) as Suzushiro
- Chihiro Kamijo as Shirogane
- Ayaka Igasaki as Suika
- Mai Nagai (Papillon Rose) as Kakaa
- Yurika Kubo (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai) as Riiko
- Ai Furihata (Love Live! Sunshine!!) as Iyo
- Aya Suzaki (Kill la Kill) as Kiko
- Aya Uchida (Trinity Seven) as Ran
Are you excited for Rail Romanesque? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for even more amazing anime headed your way this fall and beyond.