To help us cool off in the steadily warming lead-up to a hot new summer season, The Irregular at Magic High School‘s sister-focused spin-off anime, The Honor at Magic High School, revealed a frosty new visual and several additional cast members!
Joining the upcoming anime’s cast are a mix of new and old voices, including:
- Yuichi Nakamura (Jujutsu Kaisen) as Tatsuya Shiba
- Kana Hanazawa (The Quintessential Quintuplets) as Mayumi Saegusa
- Marina Inoue (Date A Live) as Mari Watanabe
- Mai Nakahara (Higurashi: When They Cry – GOU) as Suzune Ichihara
- Saki Ogasawara (My Hero Academia) as Azusa Nakajou
- Lynn (Fire Force) as Airi Isshiki
- Atsumi Tanezaki (Vivy -Fluorite Eye’s Song–) as Shiori Kanou
- Ibuki Kido (SHOW BY ROCK!! Mashumairesh!!) as Toko Tsukushiin
- Erika Ishitobi as Saho Mizuo
Previously announced returning cast members include Saori Hayami (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) as Miyuki Shiba, Sora Amamiya (Rent-a-Girlfriend) as Honoka Mitsui, and Yuiko Tatsumi (Noragami Aragoto) as Shizuku Kitayama.
Are you excited for Miyuki’s turn as the main character? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for the latest on even more amazing anime headed your way, this season and beyond.