Ding ding ding! 🛎 That’s right, Nintendo Switch game Fitness Boxing will be making the switch to anime with a series of animated comedy shorts about the daily lives of its instructor characters.
The anime will air weekly for 12 five-minute episodes, starting on October 1 in Japan.
The game’s original voice cast, which features many anime heavy-hitters, will reprise their roles for the adaptation, including:
- Akari Kitō (SHADOWS HOUSE) as Karen
- Akira Ishida (Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train) as Hiro
- Rie Kugimiya (Fairy Tail) as Janice
- Saori Hayami (The Honor at Magic High School) as Lin
- Yūichi Nakamura (Jujutsu Kaisen) as Evan
- Sumire Uesaka (Restaurant to Another World) as Martina
- Ami Koshimizu (Code Geass) as Sophie
- Atsuko Tanaka (Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]) as Laura
- Akio Ohtsuka (Mob Psycho 100) as Bernardo
Jumpei & Morita (LOST SONG) is helming the production as director and writer at Imagineer, who developed the game and Story Effect. Yūsuke Shirato (Kochoki) is composing the music.
Are you hook-ed on a Fitness Boxing anime? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for the latest news on all things anime, this season and beyond.
Source: Comic Natalie