Shin Megami Tensei V is almost here, and ATLUS just dropped a brand-new trailer for the anticipated game, revealing the entry’s English voice cast!
Then there’s Mark Whitten (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) as Yuzuru Atsuta, the protagonist’s friend who summons a demon partner himself, and Sean Crisden (Kingdom Rush) as Hayao Koshimizu, the prime minister of Japan and head representative for the organization who fights demons.
Some demons are aligned with the organization and Koshimizu, including Abdiel, voiced by Cissy Jones (Naruto Shippuden). Other demons appear too, including:
- Kellen Goff (My Hero Academia) as Lahmu
- Deva Marie (Aggretsuko) as Amanozako
- Chris Hackney (Tower of God) as Fionn mac Cumhaill
- Laura Post (Jujutsu Kaisen) as Nuwa
And we also got to hear the voices of the protagonist’s classmates, including:
- Erica Lindbeck (PERSONA5 the Animation) as Sahori Kijima
- Jeannie Tirado (The Promised Neverland) as Tao Isonokami
- Ashlyn Madden (DC Superhero Girls) as Miyazu Atsuta
- Stuart Allan (Batman vs. Robin) as Ichiro Dazai
- Ben Lepley (One-Punch Man) as Shohei Yakumo
Shin Megami Tensei V launches on November 12 for Nintendo Switch. Are you hyped? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for the latest news on all things anime, this season and beyond.