Yes, you read that right, an ice hockey anime! We’re excited to announce that PuraOre! ~Pride of Orange~ is officially coming to Funimation as part of the Fall 2021 anime season lineup.
This sports anime is set in Nikko City, Tochigi Prefecture, and follows a team of girls as they aim for the top in the sport of ice hockey. It’s about team-building, friendship and competition!
From studio C2C (Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina) and director Takebumi Anzai (Go! Go! 575), PuraOre! ~Pride of Orange~ stars voice actors:
- Riku Masuda as Manaka Mizusawa
- Satomi Hongo as Yu Kiyose
- Mayu Sagara (Idol Memories, Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club) as Ayaka Mizusawa
- Saika Kitamori (Rent-a-Girlfriend, The Aquatope on White Sand) as Riko Saginuma
- Asuka Shioiri as Naomi Takagi
- Yurika Moriyama as Kaoruko Yanagida
- Yoshino Aoyama (The Promised Neverland, DECA-DENCE) as Mami Ono
Funimation will stream PuraOre! ~Pride of Orange~ in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand as it airs in Japan, as well as Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Brazil with simulcast dates to be confirmed.
The genres of idol anime and sports anime collide in this new series! Are you hyped? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for the latest news on all things anime, this season and beyond.