The first day of Netflix’s Anime Festival just wrapped up, and the streamer confirmed a number of anime series and live-action projects headed to the platform, including the long-awaited JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean and a live-action Mobile Suit Gundam film.
Throughout Day 1, Netflix kicked things off by sharing details on 12 new anime series joining its roster, along with a handful of release dates:
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean (December 1)
- Aggretsuko Season 4 (December 16)
- The Orbital Children (January 28, 2022)
- Tiger & Bunny 2 (April 2022)
- Kakegurui Twin (August 2022)
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grudge of Edinburgh (2022)
- Kotaro Lives Alone (2022)
- Vampire in the Garden (2022)
- Ultraman Season 2 (2022)
- Rilakkuma’s Theme Park Adventure (2022)
- Detective Conan: The Culprit Hanazawa (TBD)
- Detective Conan: Zero’s Tea Time (TBD)
In addition to its animated series, Netflix also shared a list of live-action projects in development, including a teaser image from the Mobile Suit Gundam live-action film.
- Love Like The Falling Petals (March 23, 2022)
- Alice in Borderland Season 2 (2022)
- First Love (2022)
- Yu Yu Hakusho (2023)
- Once Upon a Crime (TBD)
- Gundam (TBD)
Which series or film are you most excited for? Share this post and let us know! And stay tuned to Funimation for the latest news on all things anime, this season and beyond.