NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
These are the official rules that govern how the FUNIMATION x GHOST OF TSUSHIMA SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Funimation Global Group, LLC (the “Sponsor”, “we”, “us”) will operate. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 12, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on June 18, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Entries must be received within the Entry Period to be eligible.
You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You are a legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island and U.S. territories) or Canada (excluding residents of Quebec), and are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of your residence, whichever is older);
- You are NOT an employee, officer, or director of any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the Sponsor, Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, Sucker Punch Productions, Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation of America, Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., any third party prize provider(s) and/or entities participating in design, promotion, advertising, fulfillment, administration, or execution of the Sweepstakes, as well as each of their parent organizations, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); and
- You are NOT an immediate family member (spouse, sibling, child, parent, regardless of where they live) or household member (whether related or not) of a Sweepstakes Entity employee, officer, or director, or any person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
The Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and where prohibited by law or where bonding, registration, or other requirements would be required but have not been met.
Some time on the first day of the Entry Period, @Funimation will post a tweet with the hashtag #FunimationGhostPS4Giveaway asking followers to retweet. You will receive one Sweepstakes entry when you sign into your Twitter account and do the following within the Entry Period: (i) like the tweet, (ii) retweet the entire tweet described above, and follow @Funimation and @SuckerPunchProd. You must continue to like, retweet and follow @Funimation and @SuckerPunchProd at the time of the like and retweet and through the end of the Entry Period to be eligible to win.
Limit one entry per person and Twitter account. Use of multiple accounts or identities to obtain additional entries and entries generated by automated means are prohibited and may result in disqualification at the Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged and the Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received for any reason. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
Twitter entries must comply with Twitter Rules and Twitter Terms of Service.
Forty-Five (45) prizes are available to be won, including:
One (1) Grand Prize:
- 4 Signed Ghost of Tsushima Posters (ARV $99.96)
- 1x Ghost of Tsushima Collector’s Edition (ARV $169.99)
- 1x PlayStation 4 Pro system (ARV $299.99)
Four (4) Tier 2 Prizes:
- 4 Signed Ghost of Tsushima Posters (ARV $99.96)
Forty (40) Tier 1 Prizes:
- 1 Ghost of Tsushima Poster (ARV $24.99)
Unless otherwise noted, all prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded. Prizes are not assignable or transferable and no substitutions are permitted except at our sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
Your odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received.
Forty-Five (45) potential winner(s) will be selected by the Sponsor or its designee in a random drawing held after the close of the Entry Period from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by Twitter direct message to the account provided at time of entry to verify your eligibility and obtain your complete contact information. You must have liked and retweeted the tweet described above, be following @Funimation and @SuckerPunchProd and have your account settings set to “unprotected” and/or “public.” In order to be declared a prize winner by Sponsor, the potential winner(s) must be in compliance with these Official Rules and correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the direct message within seventy-two (72) hours after the message is sent, an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing. In our sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above.
Each potential winner agrees to sign any further documentation requested by us and return it within the time period specified on the winner notification message. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing.
Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by us in our sole discretion.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Sweepstakes:
- You may not designate someone else as the winner.
- We will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes.
- If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner.
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and reporting consequences.
In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for the account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules.
- That if you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law, and we may ban you from participating in any of our future sweepstakes.
- That the Sweepstakes Entities may use your name, likeness, biographical information, city and state of residence, photograph, voice, performance, rendering, written or oral statements, and any other material or rights in and to your Sweepstakes entry and/or in the registration information accompanying your entry, in any and all media, in promoting or publicizing the Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, without limitation as to time or territory, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- To release and hold harmless Twitter, Inc., the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, injury, loss, damage, right, claim, or action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won.
- That in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- To indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Released Parties due to or arising out of your entry, your conduct in creating an entry or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: claims for trademark infringement; copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
- That you will have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution, or exploitation of the Sponsor’s websites, applications, or any other projects of the Sponsor or any of its parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
- If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right in our sole and absolute discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible entries received, or to proceed in such a manner as we may deem fair and equitable in our sole discretion.
- The Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
GOVERNING LAW / ARBITRATION:
This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of California (without regard to the conflicts of laws rules thereof).
By entering into the sweepstakes, you agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes (including without limitation its prizing) or relating to these official rules, their enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation, shall be submitted to JAMS (“JAMS”) for final and binding arbitration under its comprehensive arbitration rules and procedures if the matter in dispute is over $250,000 USD or under its streamlined arbitration rules and procedures if the matter in dispute is $250,000 USD or less, to be held in Los Angeles, California, before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by selecting an arbitrator from a list of arbitrators supplied by JAMS. If the parties still cannot agree on an arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be appointed by JAMS. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law.
WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES:
To obtain an official winner list (available for one month after the end of the Entry Period), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a direct message on Twitter to @Funimation.
Funimation Global Group, LLC, 1200 Lakeside Parkway, Flower Mound, Texas 75028.
© 2020 Funimation Global Group, LLC. All rights reserved.