COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY “Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Photo Contest” (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia and Hawaii) and Canada (excludes Quebec). All entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the date of entry. The Contest begins at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 a.m. PT on August 14, 2014 (the “Contest Period”). Employees of the Sponsor, and families of such employees, are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
- SPONSOR FUNimation Productions, LTD., 1200 Lakeside Pkwy., Flower Mound, TX 75028;
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION WINNER SELECTION VERIFICATION: ONE grand prize winner will be chosen based on the greatest number of votes their entry receives and 3 runners-up will be chosen at random. In the event that the selected winner is a resident of Canada, the winner shall be required to answer correctly an anime related trivia skill-testing question without the benefit of any outside assistance before the prize will be awarded. The entry must adhere to all rules of this contest. In the event that the selected winning entry does not comply with the contest rules, the entry with the second most votes will be then selected. The winner will be selected and notified on August 15, 2014 via email. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. If the potential winner cannot be reached within 2 calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. In the event of a tie at the conclusion of the Contest Period, FUNimation employees will determine the winner.
- PRIZE 1 (One) grand prize will be awarded to the winner with the highest number of votes and 3 runners up prizes will be awarded to random winners. Grand prize will be an assortment of Dragon Ball Z merchandise that equals the value of $250. Runners-up prize is valued at $70 and will consist of an autographed Dragon Ball Z poster and a copy of Dragon Ball Z, Season One on Blu-ray. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the Prize Winner’s responsibility. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Prize in the Contest shall be solely determined by Main Sponsor. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Some restrictions may apply. The Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize will be awarded. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the Prize Winner’s responsibility. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Prize in the Contest shall be solely determined by Main Sponsor. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Some restrictions may apply. The Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize will be awarded.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages, including attorney’s fees, from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- VII. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with Sponsor or Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize. Further, winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including personal injury or death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prizes or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest, or any claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy and/or merchandise delivery. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook.
- Rules/Winner’s List: After August 14, 2014, you may obtain the names of the Winner by consulting the Website. Results of the drawing will not be removed from the Website before December 1, 2014.